Welcome to 6076 Drum Point Road where living here is like being on vacation! This Waterfront Mediterranean Style Home has it all! 2 level living and includes a Beautiful Updated Kitchen with Plenty of Cabinet Space and Granite Countertops, Gleaming Hardwood Flooring throughout the Main Level, Large Living Room, Small Office/Den, Year Round Sun Room with Gorgeous Views of Rockhold Creek, 3 Bedrooms, and 1.5 Baths. Outside, you will find breathtaking views of Rockhold Creek, a Pier (space for 2-3 boats) with Electric Boat Lift, Fish Cleaning Station, Large Deck, Hot Tub, 2 Sheds, One Car Garage, Shady Front Porch and paved Driveway with plenty of parking. Restaurants, Dock Bars, Pubs, Marina's, Kayak Rentals, and Paddle Board Rentals are just a short walk or short boat ride away. Welcome Home to the place where everyone knows your name, even the friendly dogs! Home is being sold as-is
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
1,064 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Florida Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Stove.
- Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Breezeway
- Lot View
- Water, Marina View
- Body of Water
- Rockhold Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Hot Tub, Out Building, Fishing.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)