100% financing available for approved buyers. Original owner has maintained & updated the home over the years. Updated kitchen with center island, granite, ss appliances, hardwood floors. Step down bonus room with gas fireplace is wonderful for a sitting room or convert to 4th. bedroom. Bright & sunny rear addition family room. Living room with hardwood floors with french doors to deck. Master bedroom with full bath. Guest bath with tile floor. Large rear yard offers privacy with deck, 3 sheds, 2 car carport, and more. Brand new roof. Walk to community beach, boat ramp/slips, playground & 2 piers. 45 minutes to D.C, 30 minutes to AFB., and 25 minutes to Annapolis.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,447 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Wall Unit, Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Body of Water
- Chesapeake Bay
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach-Community, Fishing. Cleared.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Baseball Field, Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Pier/Dock, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)