Home is approved for 100% USDA financing. Great starter home with nice curb appeal. Why rent when you can buy this cute home with bright and sunny living room, spacious eatin kitchen with access to rear deck overlooking large fenced yard, shed. Central a/c. ,8 yr. old roof. Walk to community beach, 2 piers, boat ramp, beach, and playground. Come and enjoy the Chesapeake Bay lifestyle with waterfront dining, award winning marina's & locally owned shops. 45 minutes to D.C & 25 minutes to Annapolis.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
864 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Body of Water
- Chesapeake Bay
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach-Community, Back Yard, Fishing. Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Pier/Dock, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price