Beautiful home located on almost 3 acres with new 36'X50' pole building with reinforced concrete floor, electric & water with upper level for additional storage or convert to office. Home offers updated kitchen with granite, tile floor, wall oven, breakfast area overlook spacious great room with stone fireplace with pellet stove insert. Access to large deck overlooking pool area and pole building. Formal dining room (currently being used as office). Upper level offers large owners suite with walk in closet, owners bath with jacuzzi tub, double vanity and tile shower. Upper level laundry area and three other spacious bedrooms and full bath. Finished lower level offers game room, rec. room, kitchenette and full bath is great for your guest. Lower level patio area is perfect for entertaining around the pool area. 45 minutes to D.C., 25 minutes to Annapolis and 5 minutes to local marina's.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
3,276 sq. ft
Yes - 12 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Cook Top Range, Double Oven, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 12 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price