Well maintained rambler set on 3 beautiful acres of natural woods. Outdoor living space abounds. Featuring a two-level deck off the kitchen that leads out to the backyard pool, this property has space for everyone! The backyard is bordered with a privacy fence. Inside the homes main level you~ll find three bedrooms and two baths and an additional bedroom and full bath on the lower level. The large kitchen has stainless appliances, tile floors and a breakfast area. There is a separate living room and dining room. The finished lower level has an office, laundry room, rec room with wood stove and walks out to the backyard and pool area. The home had a new roof installed in 2017, new pool liner in 2018, has two sheds and an attached two car garage. There is no HOA for this property.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Private Water Service, Well
2,248 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Pool Description
- Solar heated
- Lot View
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)