Welcome to country living at it's best. This beautiful home is located on 2 acres that abounds both privacy and nature. But at the same time conveniently located to D.C, Annapolis, Baltimore & award winning marina's. Fully equipped inlaw suite in lower level with kitchen, full bath with gorgeous surround tile shower, dining area, living room with sliders to private patio & large bedroom with two above grade windows to allow natural light. Main level offers large kitchen with granite, ss appliances, tile floors opens to family room with wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors and large picture window. Spacious formal living room & dining room both with hardwood floors. Kitchen slider leads to large deck with awning overlooking wonderful fenced rear yard. Upper level offers large owners suite with recent renovated bath with tub & tile shower. 3 additional bedrooms, full bath & washer/dryer finish out the upper level. Brand new hvac on main & lower level. Owner will repaint the bedroom muriels upon request and acceptable contract.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
3,214 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, No Thru Street, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price