Location, location. Impeccably maintained home located on 1.5 acres that overlooks scenic country farm land. Hurry and you can enjoy the rest of the summer relaxing at poolside. Home offers large open floor plan that begins with two story foyer, living room & dining room (currently used as sitting room) two story family room with gas fireplace. Gorgeous kitchen with large center island, cooktop, double wall oven, granite, lg. pantry, all ss appliances, dining area, bright & sunny breakfast room with views of pool and endless farm land. Also main level bedroom & full bath. Upper level offers an owners suite with trey ceilings, owners bath with separate shower & tub, double vanity, two walk in closets. Three other bedrooms & full bath. Unfinished lower level has rough in plumbing for bath. Home shows like a model. Nearby marina's & waterfront dining. Easy commute to D.C. & Annapolis.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heate
3,864 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Deck
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, No Thru Street.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)